
I had my hands very full on Mother's Day. Jeff was out of town with the National Guard and will be for several days. He made sure I got my cards and favorite chocolate before he left with the assurance that he & the boys would do their usual Mother's Day things for me when he got back. Let's just say that it was a difficult day. This picture totally sums it up: no one cooperating and them going in two different directions. That night after the boys were asleep, the reality of the day hit me. With all of the spills, snot, poop, vomit, tears, laundry and loss of sleep, I also get the hugs, kisses, laughs, joy and love from these two, and that makes up for everything else.
Today I also thought about my favorite adoption quote.
What a miracle it is for me that Harrison & Leo call me Mom!
I know this picture isn't great quality but I still love it!

