Sunday, May 4, 2014

Children's Festival

I really wanted to take the boys to the annual children's festival but Jeff had to work so I enlisted the help of our neighborhood go-to-girl.  There was so much to see and do.  Harrison had a blast! 
 He made all the animal noises and got to touch some of them.   He loves sheep and likes to say baaa and spent the most time over by the lambs.  The cutest thing was how he was trying to show Leo the different animals.
 
He saw lots of storybook characters and went up to most of them.
He was very interested in Tinker Bell and her fairy dust.
 Sitting in the Sheriff's car was a big highlight, especially when they turned on the lights.  Right after this, he got to meet a real fireman and was quite excited about that.
  
 His very favorite thing was riding the choo-choo train.  He rode it twice.
 
 Of course he had to get his face painted.  He wanted to be a dog.
I love the puppy dog ears and serious look.
 
 Harrison wanted to ride the pony and did so without any help from me.
What a big boy!