Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sunbeams, seagulls & gears

Because Harrison is now three, he moved to a new class at church.  He is now a Sunbeam.   This is much more structured than the two hours of free-play with toys & snacks that he was used to.  He did great and likes his new teacher. 
Harrison gave Jeff this set of "Daddy & Me" ties for Christmas and was excited about wearing their matching ties.  
 On a whim one day we stopped to feed the ducks, but the seagulls were out in full force so we settled for feeding them.
 Can you see the pretzel in that seagulls mouth?   Way to capture the action Jeff!
Harrison loves to run toward the seagulls and make them fly away.
 This gear set was a Christmas present.  He was very proud of his creation and wanted me to take a picture.  He was confused that I was taking a video.  I love when he realizes that I'm not taking his picture.