This was the last week of playgroup before Christmas so they had some fun Christmas activities for the kids to do. Harrison is making reindeer food as instructed by Queen Winter Wonderland. He enjoyed it so much that he made three bags and tried helping all the other children make theirs.
I wish Santa would bring Harrison his real smile back!
The boys got to make ornaments to take home.
And finally, Harrison got to meet Santa! We had been talking about Santa coming to playgroup and what Harrison might want to tell him. I had no idea how excited Harrison actually was. When he turned the corner and saw Santa sitting there, he started running toward him. It was pretty cute.
We also took the boys to see the Christmas lights in the park. You can't really see much in the videos but I wanted to record the excitement in Harrison's voice.

