Last Tuesday was a normal playgroup day. We even got to go outside to their playground because it was such a beautiful day. All the kids were having a great time playing and I was talking to one of the moms when someone yelled that they thought Harrison was holding a snake. Immediately I started running to him and screaming at him to drop the snake. By the time I got to him he had dropped the snake and I grabbed Harrison and ran. I quickly looked him over to make sure he hadn't been bitten. He wasn't crying or acting like he was hurt and he told me that he was okay. The snake was small, probably a foot long and all I kept thinking was that baby snakes are the most venomous. One of the other moms said she used to work for a pest control company and she didn't think it looked dangerous. She then picked it up and threw it over the fence. You go girl. Anyway, the whole experience scared me to death and left me jumpy the rest of the day. Harrison seemed unfazed. He honestly thought the snake was a worm and just wanted to play with it. These boys are going to give me a heart attack one day!
