My mom gave Harrison Highlights Magazine for his birthday. He loves it! Every month when a new magazine comes, he goes through the whole thing wanting me to read him the stories, look at the pictures, play the games, etc. For the last two weeks he's been taking the latest Highlights with him to "read" when he takes his nap and carries it around with him to look at throughout the day. The other day both of the boys were laying on Harrison's bed and Harrison was "reading" his magazine to Leo and Leo was listening and looking intently. It was a sweet moment.
Two funny things Harrison said recently:
1. I need a haircut, my hair is falling down.
2. I wet the bed. Then he showed me a puddle of drool.
Two funny things Harrison said recently:
1. I need a haircut, my hair is falling down.
2. I wet the bed. Then he showed me a puddle of drool.
