Harrison really enjoys actually sitting in the shopping cart when we go to the grocery store. I have one of those cart covers which not only protects him but also holds his toys, etc. in the cart seat with him. This week we had a few new experiences in the grocery store. Since his legs are now free to dangle, he has found it fun to kick off his shoes and socks while we're shopping. Twice this week I had to back track our steps because I noticed he was missing a shoe and twice someone picked up a sock and handed it to me. He also threw his pacifier out of the cart but I saw that happen. I guess we've entered a new phase of "how many things can we lose in the store". Despite all of that, he's still a great shopping buddy.
He'll keep them on at home but this day within 10 minutes
of being at the store he was down to one sock.
of being at the store he was down to one sock.
